Welcome to Dark Age: Redemption
From Dark Age Redemption
The land of Leanantla lies in chaos -- its people struggle to rebuild some semblance of peace and order.
It has been over a hundred years since the sudden, utter destruction of Mercia, the greatest kingdom of men. Civilization in Leanantla crumbled in the wake of the nation's passing. Was it magic, monsters, demons, or fire from the heavens? Though the story is not old, the details already seem to be lost to time. What is certain that mankind in Leanantla had been pushed to the brink of extinction, as they scattered to all corners of the land to escape the forces that assailed them.
Their great cities toppled, and their histories systematically destroyed, the focus of all turned to survival. The bloodshed and infighting that followed seemed to finally toll the death-knell.
And yet, in its darkest hour, the remnants of man have found a foothold in the city Greycastle. Built upon the ashes of Mercia, Greycastle stands as a beacon to mankind, drawing those remnants from all former nations and walks of life into a new Federation. In it, people try to regain something of what was lost: their structure, their histories, their faith, their humanity.
But time flows like a river… and history repeats itself.
Forces unknown press at this final bastion of mankind. The only question lies in how you stand during this dark age.
Dark Age Redemption is a Player-Ran Online RP-required Game. For information on how to join, see Play Dark Age below.
Please join our Discord Server.
- 07-26-2019 by Skew
- We're making changes to materials! Specifically those used to make weapons and armor. Read below!
- 07-15-2019 by Valman
- Enchantment vellum: a new item type to improve your build with.
- 07-04-2019 by Skew
- It's that time again! This is a summary of most of the plots that are currently in motion to help everyone catch up.
- 06-12-2019 by Sulia
- You will have your Master Works!
- 05-31-2019 by Skew
- The Magic system is in! If you're interested, please click the post and read more. Note: Magic is only available with staff approval!
- 05-23-2019 by Skew
- We've updated the DarkAge.exe launcher/patcher and formally shifted to a new address: play.darkage.com -- more details below.
- 05-11-2019 by Skew
- We're in the middle of renewing the address that's default in the Dark Age launcher. For now, you can connect directly to: 184.108.40.206 (same port)
- 04-14-2019 by Skew
- Dukat and Skew are going on vacation! Here's what all has been happening and some things we have planned for the near future.
For a complete list of announcements, please check the announcements page.
|2019/10/12||Portcross Fields, Blight Research Part II (Minor)
The researchers better prepared, dug into the soil and discovered source of the Blight! Or atleast a part of it... But there is still much work to be done, the soil still hasn't been cleansed and there migh...
|2019/10/06||Tales of the Black Moon (Public Event)
|2019/07/06||A Royal Wedding (Public Event)
|2019/09/30||The Morae Reborn (Major)
|2019/09/30||A Slow Hot Wind (Major)
The most of the law regarding Noble Privilege has been struck down.
Magi, who just a year ago didn't exist, are being asked to register.
Things are changing, and not everyone is sure it's for the better.
To see more stories, visit the stories page.
Play Dark Age
Dark Age: Redemption is a Player-Ran Online RP-required Game. To play here, you must submit an application and receive approval from staff.
It is recommended that you familiarize yourself at least the following pages to get a feel for the rules and setting prior to applying:
Once you have your application submitted, you can download the Dark Age game client here. You MUST use that client, you MUST update fully, and you MUST verify your install (it's a button on the patcher).