Lady Leandra Caliborne
From Dark Age Redemption
|Full Name||Queen Leandra Peredhil|
|Hair||Red with a slight wave, Long|
|Affiliation||Conclave, House Peredhil|
|Canta Per Me|
|Canta per me addio|
Quel dolce suono
Leandra is a new member of House Peredhil, the only daughter born to Earl Wilhem and Countess Minerva Caliborne. She is fairly friendly with everyone, despite their rank within society, and tries to do what she believes is right. She has a deep seated curiosity for the unknown, as well as a love of books of all types. Being described as a bit odd by others, she doesn't fit the typical mold for a noblewoman.
- Nobility - She is a member of the nobility and is quite proud of that.
- Magic - She is curious of magic and it's inner workings, as she was discovered to have witchblood.
- Tailor - One of the many skills she's learned, thanks to her lessons as a noble child.
- Animals - She has bred and trained horses and bears.
- Ambitious - Leandra is always looking for ways to elevate herself and find a place where she belongs.
Leandra is an incredibly lovely young lady of 20 years of age. She has long, slightly wavy red hair that falls just above waist length. She has a lithe, graceful build, and pale skin that is without a single blemish upon it. Her eyes are a deep shade of blue, a look of maturity lying within their depths, despite her youthful face. She is always well dressed, wearing various shades of dress, but always a gold cloak, the color of her House.
Leandra is the only child of Earl Wilhelm Caliborne and Countess Minerva Caliborne. Both her father and mother had their own titles when they married, making her nobility from both sides of her family with a rather sizable estate near Coventry. Growing up, nursemaids did the majority of the actual raising of Leandra, up until the point where she was sent away for the sake of furthering her lessons at age 7. After some years passed and her lessons concluded, Leandra returned home to make her debut into society. It wasn't long before Wilhelm and Minerva came to the decision that she would act as their representative in order to have a more active presence in Greycastle. Leandra agreed, eager for the chance to find her own place in the world and possibly discover more of the world's mysteries.
Since arriving in Greycastle, Leandra has experienced her fair share of hardships. Aside from losing precious friends, she was kidnapped by the madman named Doctor Fayth, thanks to the special nature of her blood. Doctor Fayth experimented on her, locking her in a deep pool of blood for days to tread water. This led to her drowning a total of eight times while in captivity, but eventually escaping thanks to the efforts of the many people of Greycastle. Currently, she lives a rather quiet life within her estate.
- King Sirion Peredhil - Husband
- High Lady Marguerite Draven - Ally and Friend
- Lord Calderon Draven - Friendly Acquaintance
- Lord Andronicus Morstein - Ally and Friend
- Lord Marcellus Morstein - Friendly Acquaintance
- Lady Juliet Calador-Vayne - Ally and Friend
- Ser Sorin Vayne - Ally and Friend
- High Lord Percival Calador
- Sashana Sinclair - Friendly Acquaintance
- Giraud Brune - Friendly Acquaintance
|2019/07/06||A Royal Wedding (Public Event)
|2019/06/23||Court Assembly (June 2019) (Public Event)
|2019/06/01||Draven and Morstein tie the knot (Personal)
|2019/05/30||Retaking Agryis Pt 5 (Major)
|2019/05/14||Retaking Agryis - Part IV (Major)
|2019/05/09||Draven Masquerade Ball (Public Event)
|2019/05/04||Into The Priory Cache (Major)
|2019/04/06||King Peredhil's Visit to Verdant Point (Minor)
|2019/03/31||Assembly of Peers - Mar 2019 (Major)
|2019/03/17||Tournament of Strength (Public Event)
|2019/02/18||The Bad Doctor (Major)