From Dark Age Redemption
|Full Name||Giraud Brune|
|Height||6'4 (~194 cm)|
|Hair||Dark Brown almost Black; Swept back|
An aimless existence coming to conclusion. Giraud, son of a Cordwainer in Coventry - the young boy who would never gain enough note to become a squire, and despised the path set upon him for the cloth. Once an overconfident, overbearing caravan man, Giraud has gone on to serve two Noble Houses, and now resides as the Man-at-Arms for the Great House Draven. At times stoic, other times cackling away at whatever nonsense he percieves. If anything, he takes his Duty seriously.
- Man-at-Arms - Oversees the defense of Verdant Point and the House Guard; Charged with protecting members of the Household; Personal Guard of the High Lady and Lady-in-Waiting.
- Loyal - Giraud can be Loyal to a fault - he has time and again forfeit his well being for those he is charged to defend.
- Educated - Giraud is literate and surprisingly well-read for an armsman
- Laborer - Giraud is an able worker, and is not above logging, mining, or digging.
- Smith - Giraud has some practice with smelting materials and working metals
Four inches over six feet, he is a tall, broad man, in his early twenties. Dark brown hair, almost black, is kept swept back, presenting a clean-cut, narrow face, rounding to a small chin, pronounced by high cheekbones. Fair skin and light blue eyes with a distant gaze compliment a pointed stride, giving the man a troubled look at times.
A man of Coventry, Giraud was taught to honor the House of Justice from an early age. Like others, the education he received as a youth focused on faith; unlike others, his chances of advancement were never assured. The son of a Cordwainer, his father was able enough to ensure his education - but never enough to demand note. Not that Giraud helped in that endeavor.
A rebellious streak cut off chances to take the cloth - what his father would have wanted. Giraud was neither pious nor disciplined enough to stay the course. The young adult took off as soon as his educations were reaching their natural conclusions, opting to find his own way, with not a clue what that might be. Odd work here and there mounted frustrations from his father, and soon Giraud signed his life away on a more dangerous caravan route.
More than four years have passed since that first caravan made way. Giraud afforded himself a new education - one of travel, hardship, mortality (even by a Godsworn's standard), and understanding. Some accused him of being fair with weapon in hand - others dared say he was competent. Whatever the case may be, one too many have praised the young man - as ever since, he has taken work as an Armsman.
- High Lady Marguerite Draven: Matriarch of Great House Draven
- Lord Calderon Draven: Lord of Great House Draven
- Sashana Sinclair - Lady-in-Waiting to Marguerite and acting Chamberlain of Great House Draven
- Samael Morningstar - Guardsman of Great House Draven
|2019/05/30||Retaking Agryis Pt 5 (Major)
|2019/05/09||Draven Masquerade Ball (Public Event)
|2019/05/01||Deep Dweller Big Boom (Minor)
|2019/04/06||King Peredhil's Visit to Verdant Point (Minor)
|2019/04/04||Blessing The Well (Minor)
|2019/04/03||Trokti, trokti... (Minor)
|2019/03/31||Assembly of Peers - Mar 2019 (Major)